Monday, July 25, 2016

Soundtracks: When We Collided

Hey!
Today I thought it would be fun if I made up my very on soundtrack for When We Collided by Emery Lord. I thought it would be super fun and maybe I'll make some more posts like these.

When We Collided
  • She's Got You High by Mumm-ra
  • Baby, I'm Gettin' Better by Gyroscope
  • Something Great by One Direction
  • Introducing Me by Nick Jonas
  • Slice Of Heaven by Dave Dobbyn
  • I'm a Believer by The Monkees
  • Dancing In The Moonlight by Toploader
  • Carried Away by Passion Pit
  • Someone New Hozier
  • Lovely Cup by Grouplove
  • She's Like a Comet by Jebediah
  • Anything Could Happen by Ellie Goulding
  • What a Feeling by One Direction
  • End of the Day by One Direction
  • Summer Paradise by Simple Plan ft. Sean Paul
  • Long Way Down by Tom Odell
  • Drops of Jupiter by Train
  • You Found Me by The Fray
  • Shark Attack by Grouplove
  • Ways To Go by Grouplove
So, there you have. My When We Collided playlist, I wanted it to reflect the ups and downs of Vivi and Jonahs relationship but a lot of it ended up reflecting the Vivi we first met before everything went to hell. I added a couple of sadder sonds like Drops of Jupiter which I added because I feel like that's what would best reflect Jonahs feelings after Vivi leaves. I also added You Found Me because I think it reflects the state both Vivi and Jonah were in when they met (or rather, collided). I'll obviously spare you from reading me analysing all the songs I've chosen but I'll tell you about one more which is Shark Attack which I chose because I think it really reflected what Vivi felt of herself towards the end.

Anyway, I'd love to hear from you if you liked my picks and which songs you'd put in a When We Collided soundtrack or a soundtrack to any book you'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment