Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Day and Night Tag

D: Do you read more in the morning or at night?
I usually find time where I can but if I had to choose one over the other I'd say night because night is so cosy and easy.
A: Are there any books that changed the way you thought about things?
There's a few. My Sisters Keeper changed the way I thought of a few things like death and illness and choices.
Y: YA or Not
?
YA for sure. No doubt, I love other genres but YA will always be my main genre.

A: Are there characters that you honestly believe are real?
Not really, I'd like to believe Harry Potter is real but somehow I don't think it's likely.
N: Nobody touches my books or I don't mind loaning my books out?

Depends who it is and which books they want. I trust a small circle of people but only with certain books. Most of my paperbacks I'd lend out to that small circle but only if they asked to borrow one. My mum is allowed to borrow whichever one she wants since she lives in the same house as me and I think she deserves at least that.
D: Do you ever smell your books?

All the time. It's part of the book experience.

N: Not everyone loves books...is this a positive or a negative?

They can't be every ones cup of tea. I personally see it as a positive thing because it makes the bookish committee just a little more exclusive, I'm a little selfish like that.
I: I keep my books in the best condition or maybe not? Which are you?

I crack the spines of my paper backs because I kind of like the worn look plus it's more comfortable to read that way but my hardcovers, I try to keep impeccable.
G: Gosh I have to many books! True or False?

Is there ever too many? I say false but if you were to ask my parents they would tell you true.
H: Have you ever spilled or stained your books before with something, and if so how?

Once I was carrying my Insurgent and Allegiant books in my school bag and my water bottle leaked all over them. Thankfully, they weren't too badly damaged, they just look a little funny now.
T: Toned or untoned while reading? . . or in other words. . .Do you read and workout at the same time?

God, no. Aren't I supposed to enjoy myself while I read? Working out is not my idea of a good time. Definitely not my cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment