Monday, November 07, 2016

Soundtracks: Isla and the Happily Ever After

In no particular order,9627755

  • Maybe I'm Amazed by Paul McCartney
  • Stitches by Shawn Mendes
  • Summer Paradise by Simple Plan, Sean Paul
  • Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis
  • Simple as This by Jake Bug
  • Candy by Robbie Williams
  • Toothpaste Kisses by The Maccabees
  • Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings
  • Ever The Same by Rob Thomas
  • Magic by Coldplay
  • Battlefield by Jordin Sparks
  • It Girl by Jason Derulo
  • Barcelona by George Ezra
  • End of the Day by One Direction
There you go, just a few songs that reminded me of Ilsa and the Happily Ever After whilst I scrolled through my infinitely big Spotify favourites. I try to keep my list pretty diverse so you can easily pick and choose what you like and don't like. I'll give you a brief explanation of a couple of my choices as I like to do. I chose Maybe I'm Amazed because I only just recently discovered it again yesterday and it seems like the perfect song for Isla and Josh, I admit it's kind of out of place in the soundtrack but how could I leave it out. I also have a huge thing for The Beatles at the moment (this was Pauls first post Beatles song, did ya know?). Then I picked, End of the Day because it feels so fitting for the ending of Isla And and it's such an upbeat and fun song anyway. Finally Bleeding Love and Battle Field because I think Isla and Josh could very well relate to these songs, especially after their trip to Barcelona (which is coincidentally why I picked the song Barcelona).
I'd love to hear what you think I should add to my soundtrack!

No comments:

Post a Comment