Saturday, May 27, 2017

P.S I Like You by Kasie West

5 Stars

“You’re my favorite way to pass the time. But time stands still when you’re on my mind.”  

25486998Oh my gosh. This is my first Kasie West novel (I know, shock horror), surely as a contemporary lover I should have at least read one Kasie West novel before. Nope, you thought wrong. The important this is, I may or may not be on my way to buy the rest of them.

This was fluffy and light and gorgeous. And I totally called the ending *insert insanely smug smile here*. I am a huge lover of fluff so this book of course satisfied everyone of my fluffy needs and it was just what I needed too.

I loved Lily, she is such a relatable character. She's so awkward and lovable. I love me some awkwardly relatable characters. I also love how thoughtful she is, some main characters can just be completely off in their own world completely ignoring everyone else but I don't think Lily is like that or at least not as much. That's one of my pet peeves, actually.

I loved Lily and Isabel's friendship. They really stuck by each other and I think Isabel is a beautiful soul. I love to see good friendships represented in books.

I loved the anticipation of trying to figure out who it was writing these letters and what was going to happen next. It made me turn pages like a madman honestly, I'm such a sucker for these kinds of books.

I loved it all. It was absolutely gorgeous. So fluffy and wonderful, it's one of the fluffiest books I've read in a while. It's really witty as well, I am also a sucker for wit. I love everything about it and I can't wait to get on to some of Kasie West's other books, I'm sure they're just as wonderfully delightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment